Friday, November 21, 2008

Things that made me happy this week.-

















Here is one of the things that made me happy this week. John sent a pic of Shannon and him. Seeing pics of my kids always makes me happy. This one was a little disturbing to me since he is growing something on his face that strangely resembles the beginnings of a beard and I know that since he is just a little boy he can't be growing a beard!! Yea my twins are becoming men and it is a bit scary.
My little dog, Maggie, my maltepoo made me very happy this week also. She always does!
Also the fact that I stayed on the program this week, even though I didn't lose, makes me very happy. In time it will come off. Patience.
So there are a few things that made me happy this week.
What made you happy?

9 comments:

Bridgett said...

I can't imagine my babies old enough to grow facial hair (especially not Autumn! Ha!).

And you're right...the weight will come off. It's all about patience and understanding that this is a lifestyle change. It's not just about the weight loss...it's about overall health. And the truth is, being a woman, well, our body weight fluctuates with our hormones.

You're doing incredibly well. Keep it up!

Emmi said...

Love the pic. Don't worry about not losing ... maintaining is just as important as losing sometimes.

Brandi said...

Awww well he still looks like your little boy, plus the hair is probably just a phase. ; )

Brandi

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

All of mine are grown and off and on have that fuzzy stuff on their chins too. That is the boys do, but certainly not my daughter. I'm glad it is Friday and the weekend is ahead.

betty said...

John and Shannon make a beautiful couple! love their smiles!!!

WTG for sticking on program the whole week!! that is something to be happy about!!!

what made me happy this week? having a nice Friday night with my hubby :)

enjoy your weekend :)

betty

Anonymous said...

What makes me happy is the fact that you seem so happy. Stay that way. Have a good weekend.

Allison said...

If more people went out of their way to think of all the things that make them happy instead of the things that don't, the world would be a happier place. Love the pic of the twins. Have a HAPPY weekend. Luv ya!

Lippy said...

It took me going around, reading a few blogs like this, to make me aware of how much I had to make me happy.
Life is better when we pay attention, right?

Gillie said...

Oh...you played Fun Friday and I missed it! :)
Great pics!
xx