Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tiffinany

I was seriously so excited about finding this backgroud! My necklace (medal)from the marathon came in a little bag just like that one the girl is holding. And of course the little green box too! I would put a picture of it up there but you all know that at the moment I can't find my camera. I wish I could find it but I have a feeling it was stolen out of my truck. I can picute it sitting there, in the cup holder of the truck, after I took the pictures of Josh at the cross country meet and poof now I can't find it. Say a little prayer that that is not what happened to it please.

11 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love that background!!! It is cute!! I love Texas Roadhouse as well... I would love to meet you there sometime!! That would be awesome!!

Tawnya said...

I have an email that I can forward you for a free appitizer at Texas Roadhouse, if you want it, email me with your email and I will forward it.

Sage Ravenwood said...

I think the background suits you. Hope your camera wasn't stolen hon. I can't imagine how that would feel. (Hugs)Indigo

Beth said...

I love the background--very retro! I hope your camera turns up. How upsetting!

Ken Riches said...

I will reserve comment on the background since I am out of town on business and it is not showing up :o)

Hope you find your camera or get a replacement soon.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What I'm seeing is a Tiffany bag. Very nice if that's what you got.
'On Ya'-ma

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

LOL...my 22 year old would flip over this background. She had a few of those turquoise boxes that came with jewelry in them. Someone better get herself a heck of job when she's done with college. Really coooool background, Linda! HUGS

Gillie said...

I hope you camera turns up!!!!
xx

Bridgett said...

Hope your camera turns up, doll!
I'd be lost without mine, for sure.

XOXO

Happy Being Me said...

Love your background choice. Hoping your camera finds it's way home soon. Take care and enjoy your day,
Katie

betty said...

what a shame if someone did steal your camera; but I'm not surprised these days

I couldn't see the new background with the little girl :(

betty