
This is me five years ago. I am amazed at the difference in myself in those five years. I felt really good then. (Health wise) I still feel good about me, I just have alot of issues with feeling good. I am tired all the time and my joints ache alot. I wanted to blame it all on the running, but I ran then too. I went to the doc this past week to find out if there is something physically wrong with me. All the blood tests came back fine. I also have high cholesterol. She wants that down. We talked about some things.....diet, exercise...sleep. The only one I can say I am good at is the exercise. And the only exercise I really do is running. So I am going to see if I can change some things in my life and see if that makes me feel better. I don't want to be on meds for the high cholesterol so I want to get it down naturally. So I am going on a Linda make over. Today in about an hour I am going for my first weight wathcers meeting (thanks bridgett, your an inspriation!) I am also setting up a gym plan for myself. I do belong to one. I do pay the dues for it each and every month but I don't go! Last week I went three times to get myself started and this week.......well I fizzled out I guess. But that is going to change. I am on a mission now. I have made "goals" for myself and I have made rewards for hitting those goals. None of them have to do with food, they are all rewards like, nails done, massage, tanning. These are all things I really enjoy but never do for myself. I am also going to try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. I currently only get around 5-6. That just isn't enough (I wonder why I am tried??) Tomorrow morning I will be at the gym bright and early (right after my 7 hours of sleep!) and I will be on weight watchers. What better birthday present could I give to myself then an healthier, feeling better me????
ps. I found my camera, under a pile of clothes that should of been put away long ago but I just haven't wanted to pack away those summer clothes, so they sat there and today I packed them up and found my camera at the bottom!! I will get the tiffany medal necklace pic up for you soon!
Have a great day
12 comments:
I don't blame you for not wanting to put away the Summer clothes...it's just putting the lock on that "Summer is Over" door that no one wants.
Good for you in taking steps to better your well being!
I'm headed in that direction myself!
Am I the only one seeing weird symbols instead of words here hon? (Hugs)Indigo
No I a, too seeing weird symbols too... I thought it was me!!
hope you check this out nothing but symbols not letters
'On Ya'-ma
Is this some sort of code were trying to figure out here! Interesting. Would love to read but not good at decoding! Take care and enjoy your Today,
Katie
Weird font. I had to copy it over to an e-mail then chang the font to read. Good luck finding out why your always so tired. My docs have been running blood work on my for 4 years now & other than high cholesterol ... I'm extremly healthy.
Instead of text there are webdings all over your entry.
When I clicked on the "show original post" I can read what you wrote.
You can do this Linda! I did weight watchers before moving here to Germany and I loved it! I lost 40 lbs in 6 months! Such a common sense approach!
LOL...ummm....I think I'm seeing Webding symbols all over this entry!
:)
XOXO
LOL at the webdings, Linda. Did you copy and paste this? I did what Emmi did and changed the font.
I started walking daily at the end of July. I modified my diet just a bit. I hadn't been able to lose a lb. Menopause kicked my butt. I've managed to take off about 10 lbs in the past 3 months plus my blood pressure has gone down. I'm worried about what I'll do when it gets cold. Feels good to know I'm improving my health, at least, somewhat. Good luck! HUGS
I have no idea what happened to the post I made. It was fine when I posted it and it changed at some point to those little symbols. I reposted it so you could read it. Linda
I had to do the thing Emmi did to read the post. Hope you find out why you are always tired. Thats good your taking steps to better you well being. Hope yuo have a wonderful day. Alvia
Good luck on the new weight loss journey! I am sure you can do it!!
I am glad you found your camera. :)
xx
Post a Comment