
Well we had a wonderful time at the lunch. I stopped and picked up our order and took it to the hospital and we ate in the break room. (they are not allowed to leave for lunch, scrubs, sterile, that fun stuff ya know) I really enjoyed myself and it was really good to see them. I went on to work a very happy camper. On my drive home from work though I didn't feel so good. All through the night I was VERY sick. I was up and down out of bed and into the bathroom more times than I care to count. Yesterday morning was just as bad. I finally fell asleep around 11:00am and slept until 6:00pm. I got up to have a piece of toast and some scrambled eggs that my hubby made for me. I fell right back asleep. I didn't get up until this morning. I feel like a truck ran me over about 100 times. No more throwing up though. I called Sue and Jen to see if they had been sick also. Jen had indeed been sick also. And yes she ate the same thing I did. Suzanne did not get sick and yes she did eat the same thing. Lucky little snot that she is! I have to go to work for a meeting today. So I am dragging myself into the shower and taking some tylenol for my aching body and going in for at least that meeting. Wish me luck. Have a great day.
8 comments:
glad you had a nice time.
but hate to hear you got sick!
hope you're back to 100% soon.
good luck at the meeting.
huggies...
Boy, you might want to call the establishment where you got the food and let them know...sounds like something must've been bad.
I hope you feel better, sweetie!
XOXO
I do hope you are feeling better. Makes you wonder if it was food poisoning or not. I haven't been sick like that for a long long time and it wasn't any fun for sure. Take good care. 'On Ya'-ma
Urgh, that sounds miserable. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.
But at least you had fun at the time!
Hugs, Beth
Yuck!! I hope you are feeling better!!
xx
Oh Linda, I'm so sorry to hear you were sick after having such a nice lunch with your friends, that's just so sad :(
I hope your meeting went well....
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
poor you Linda!! wonder what got you and your one friend but not the other friend; sounds like a nasty bug or nasty food poisoning! I hope by now you are all tucked in bed and sleeping and that the day went okay
betty
oh goodness! I hope you are feeling better. I got sick while evacuated for the last hurricane to hit here. I swore I would never eat french fries and drink big read again. lol
B
Post a Comment