
I just finished "my sisters keeper" I was totally not ready for the ending. I really liked this book though. I was reading the covers of her books at Target yesterday and it seems as if alot of them are about subjects that make you think. I am going to have to add some of her books to my Christmas list. Let me know what you thought of this book if you have read it.
I don't know if any of you read "Ma's" journal but she is in need of prayer right now. Her two year old grandson passed away Saturday night. I love reading Ma's journal, she is so upbeat and joyful all the time. My heart is hurting for her right now. Please keep her in your prayers.
8 comments:
Oh, that is so sad about Pam's grandson. I went over and paid my respects. Thanks for letting us know.
Beth
Very sad to hear that a little child has passed. I would truly give my life in exchange for that child to live a full life.
I didn't read her journal, but i did head over there to read about her Loss...My thoughts are with her and her family.
Thank you for letting us know, I also paid my respects at Pam's journal. Such a tragic loss.
I read "Ma's" journal and that was such devastating news; every parents/grandparents' worse nightmare; they will be in my prayers but I know the Lord is right there walking beside them (I'm not sure why he allowed this, but we have to just trust in him)
the end of the book totally caught me by surprise too! I read it so long ago I can't remember all the details of it, except the plot and ending, but I remember thinking it was really well written; she sure can tell a good story
betty
Oh God...a 2 year old?
That breaks my heart in two. :(
I'll go leave my condolences...
Horrible. Just horrible.
What a nightmare.
It's hard for me to even comprehend.
::sigh::
As for the book, I just ordered it. I'll let you know what I think after I read it. :)
So very sad, I'm praying for her. : (
Post a Comment