Woohooo! I was just getting ready to leave a comment on your previous post that I hope the weigh-in went well, then I saw this new post! That's great, Linda, I'm very pleased for you! Also glad that you're feeling better.Hugs, Beth
Congrats on your loss
Isn't WW a beautiful thing? :)Congrats!!!
You go girl :o)
I'm clapping you just can't hear me. Good for you ! 'On Ya'-ma
Great news hon, keep up the good work! (Hugs)Indigo
YEA!!!! Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work (but without the sickness this time, okay? :)you can do this!!!!betty
CONGRATUALTIONS
Good for you!!!!!The only way I ever lose weight, is by taking a water pill.....LOL
woohoooo congrats! : ) I always love readin when people are losing weight, Bridgett has become a fast inspiration for me. You are there too! : )HugsB
Congrats on yuor weight loss
good for you! I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Woohooo! I was just getting ready to leave a comment on your previous post that I hope the weigh-in went well, then I saw this new post! That's great, Linda, I'm very pleased for you! Also glad that you're feeling better.
Hugs, Beth
Congrats on your loss
Isn't WW a beautiful thing? :)
Congrats!!!
You go girl :o)
I'm clapping you just can't hear me. Good for you ! 'On Ya'-ma
Great news hon, keep up the good work! (Hugs)Indigo
YEA!!!! Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work (but without the sickness this time, okay? :)
you can do this!!!!
betty
CONGRATUALTIONS
Good for you!!!!!
The only way I ever lose weight, is by taking a water pill.....LOL
woohoooo congrats! : )
I always love readin when people are losing weight, Bridgett has become a fast inspiration for me. You are there too! : )
Hugs
B
Congrats on yuor weight loss
good for you! I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment